Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Shoes!!!!

Shoes!  Baby Shoes!!  I was so excited to see this easy looking pattern:Cloth Shoe pattern

Since I'm not sure exactly about copyright stuff, I only took a picture of the final finished product to share:



They took only one morning to make!  Actually I could have taken less time, but I made one weird one and then I made two left shoes.  Bahaha.  Oh, well.  The girl I made them for(well, I made them for her bebe) didn't even think they were home made, so I guess that's good.  I made them out of a skirt that was too big and too short for me and some shorts that were UG-Lee.  Anyway, I am a novice sewer and these were pretty simple for me, so give it a try!  It was fun and great to be able to do something like that.  Now to learn how to make shoes for me...

3 comments:

  1. you are ultra crafty woman! i'm sure you'll be able to make some for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi these are SOOOO cute! I am pretty sure I am going to have to make some for Matea! Sometime this summer? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still love them! Hawk wears them to church and they're so perfect! Thanks Naomi!

    ReplyDelete