Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Hair!!!! Day 10!!!!

I look so sad.  Hahah.  I just try to have a neutral expression, I just need to accept I can't take a picture of myself.  hahah.


I told you there would be a lot of faux hawk like styles.  I liked this one a lot.  I started this one in the back, at the neckline.  I grabbed horizontal sections of hair and used the same method that I used for the bow hairstyle.  I made the bow the size I liked and then used the extra hair(coming out of the bottom) to link into the next section of hair until I got to the front, where I just left it out.  This is another instance where you can't see the detail clearly because of my curly hair.  I braided quite a few sections of hair along my part line to add detail, which you can't really see well in these pictures, unless you look closely.  I'd be interested to see it(or do it) with straight hair.  Any volunteers??  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment