Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 4!!!

Do I make you feel awkward?  I make myself feel awkward...


Here is one that looks way better with straight hair, but I still didn't mind it.  For this one  you need a  longer length hair, but here is a tutorial for a shorter hair version too(she is so cute!).  The longer, the better.  Mine is just past my shoulders and I would have liked a bigger "bow", but was still pretty pleased.  Here is an awesome tutorial, it's in Japanese, but it's super easy to follow.  It looks cuter on her, too.  Something else to note is that I never use hairspray.  I hate how it makes my hair feel and I have always been paranoid that someone will touch my hair and think I am gross.  Hahah.  Weird.  ANYWAY.  This was a fun one.  Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment: