Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!! Day 5!!!








This was another try at doing a braided crown.  I really liked it, except for the front...hahah.  It was a little too "slick" looking.  I am all about a little poof and there is no poof in this hairdo. 
To do this hairstyle I started in the center of the crown of my head and just started french braiding around and around and around until I ran out of hair.  Then I finished braiding that piece of hair and used a bobby pin to secure it where it would fall naturally if I was still french braiding.
P.s.  Try to take a picture of the back of your head.  Bahaha.  It took me a few tries to even get my head in the picture. 
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nappy! I love you! This one is incredible, though. I'm with you, I almost NEED to have a poof, otherwise I feel like I look super weird. haha But this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audra...we need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete