Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 26!!!




This is another one of my favorites.  For this one I did a french twist up the back, securing with bobby pins.  I then brought the twist over to one side and up to my temple, still using bobby pins to secure.  At this point I continued the twist, but twisted it under in the front, making a sort of "bangs" look.  This was a little more difficult to secure, but I just lifted the twist up a bit, secured it with bobby pins to my front hairline and then laid the twist back down, making sure the end was twisted underneath as well.  I would love to see pictures if anyone attempts this!  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THIS!!!!!!!! It looks so good on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin!! This was definitely one of my favorites! It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete