Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Hair!!!! Hair failure.

Oh, yeah.  I thought, Hey, lets try a little 80's, aye?  Bahaha.  This was the morning after Day 19.  I un-braided everything and combed it all out.  Excellent.






I thought I would use the volume for another beehive try...I feel like I should be wearing neon basketball shirts and a jersey...


And then there is this...you can't even tell that there is anything different going on.  But there is a braid which is actually pretty cool where you braid a really loose braid and then hold onto the middle strand while pushing the other two sections up.  It makes a really neat braid...as you can see in the last picture...


These were all over my head, but you couldn't really tell.  I also did them pretty sloppily, but if you take the time you can do it neatly. 
There you have it.  A couple of the failures that I've had so far.  Some days I didn't even take pictures, they were that bad.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment