Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 9!!



Braids and more braids.  With curly hair, sometimes it's hard to see the details, it just looks like a hot mess all the time.  BUT, I tried to get some little details in this hair do to stick out.  First I grabbed a couple of sections of hair on the top of my head, about where my pony would go and did about 7 smaller braids.  Then I started about an inch off center in the front and used a french braid to go all the way across the front of my head. I pulled all of my hair up and used an elastic as if I were going to put it into a pony, but without pulling the hair all the way out the last time the elastic goes around, forming a kind of loop.  I tried to keep the braids I had done separate from the bulk of my hair.  After that I pulled my hair up I wrapped the braids around the outside of the bulk of the hair, securing it back into the elastic.  Hope you like it!!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment