Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 16!!

I am trying so hard!!!  Hahah.


So remember that hairstyle I did where I pulled it to the back and pinned it up?  Well, this one's really similar, just on the top of my head, Trying to keep it in a kind of Fresh Prince style:).  I turned my head upside down and just pinned my hair until it was all securely on top.  I had a hair cut a couple of years ago that was my favorite I have ever had.  It was edgy, but not over the top...It looked a little like this and I miss it...but not enough to cut it all off...yet.  P.s.  Those sweet side burn curls are courtesy of my last pregnancy.  Did you know you might keep all of your hair during pregnancy, but then you lose SO much of it after?  I did not.  I had serious widows peaks, hope that's not a sign for my future.  Who knew I would ever want more volume??

3 comments:

  1. Those sideburn curls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! So jealous of your curls. My hair waves *just* enough to look really messy all of the time. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! Curly hair isn't so bad most days:)

    ReplyDelete