Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 15!!!!

Here is try one...not bad, but nothing too special, so I had to give it another try.


I separated my hair into 3 equal vertical sections, then twisted each one at my neck, forming a little bun at the bottom of each section.

Attempt 2, bahahah.  I can't stop laughing at this picture.

For this try I did lots of sections twisting from the front all the way to the back and swooping over to the side, securing all along the way with bobby pins.

Why do I look so weird??

So sunny...Here is the final project.  I did the little buns at the bottom of my neck, but I twisted them through each other.  I wish I had gotten a better picture of the detail in the back.


ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely - both the hair AND the weather! Is everyone having unseasonably warm, pleasant weather??? BTW, I don't comment every day, but I do look every day and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was taken last month, but yes, it has been warm:). I am so glad you are following!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete