Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 7!! Waterfall Braid Up do

No Make up again. Bahaha...Oops...





I love the waterfall braid that's so hot right now, so I tried it one me.  Here is a tutorial for doing it on yourself.  I just started two different braids in the front, off center, of course.  I braided all the way to the center back and secured them with bobby pins.  I couldn't do the half up look, for some reason I just don't feel like I can pull it off, I've tried a few times, but I can never leave it down.  SO, I picked up all of my hair, folded it and brought it up to meet the braids.  I secured the hair with bobby pins and was ready to go.  Enjoy!!!  Always feel free to ask questions, too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I also love how you just "folded" the rest of your hair up like it's a really easy thing - such a great look, but I never seem to be able to pull it off. Sigh... You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I would love to try it on you, although it would be an experiment as I am better with curly hair(it's what I know!). Love you!

    ReplyDelete