Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 20!!!!



So intense.





 
Here are two different ways to do one hairstyle.  For the first style I started off center on one side of my head and twisted the hair, incorporating new strands as I went around the circumference of my head.  When I got back up to the front I wrapped my hair around, still twisting in the same direction, as if I were putting it in a curler, only without the curler:).  Then I used bobby pins to secure it in place.  For the second style I started with a french braid, going in a horizontal direction instead of the traditional vertical.   I began the french braid just above my ear and went horizontally across my head and then up to the front.  Once there I completed the braid and then roughed it up a little bit to give it a little more volume and folded it into itself and secured with bobby pins.  Sometimes  I'm not sure how to describe something, so if you are confused or just want clarification, please let me know!!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment