Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 29!!!

OH, hellooo.



Yes, I am wearing a robe...bahahah...I was cold...



Again these pictures were taken SO late at night, after wrestling with the boys, etc, so sorry about the extra frizz.  In the first hairstyle I had a hard time picking out the braids from the picture, so I recreated the look, which is the second style.  For both of them I started by my ears and did french braids, almost like pigtails, staying as close to the hairline as possible.  I then took the braids and wrapped them up into a circle...almost like a wreath.  Bahah....I'm so festive...   Anyway, I secured them with bobby pins.  With the first style I started more on the top of my head in the back and didn't braid all of the hair and kind of made a bun in the middle of the braid circle with the remaining hair.  Anyway, only one day left!!!  Yipes!!  So sad and happy it's almost over...Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm incredibly impressed you've been able to find 30 different hairstyles. I like this one!!

    ReplyDelete