Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 18!!(plus a bonus!)

Nice face!  Hahah.  The camera's battery ran out and it was the end of the day, so I couldn't take a picture.  I was freaking out about what I would do and Art suggested I use the phone(which had been taking awful pictures as of late), so this is my face as he takes my picture.  "Art it's not going to work".  I am such a turd...and my husband was right.  Hahah.




My hair is always pretty messy, notice the sweet part.  That's what I like.  Today you get two hairstyles because they are way too similar to count as two separate posts and because I would do the second style a lot looser, so it was a half fail.  The first hairstyle is a 4 strand french braid that I started in the front way to the side and swept it diagonally as I was braiding until I finished on the opposite side at the bottom.  The braid is easy once you get the hang of it and I just love the different style braid.  I also added a head wrap/band, scarf and wrapped it over and under the braid at the bottom.  The second hairstyle is the same 4 strand french braid, but I started with two and went into a regular 4 strand braid where the two braids met.  I always braid too tightly, especially with this one because I wanted the detail to be clear, so it makes the front a bit awkward, but I love the variation on the regular braid.  It would also be cool as a 5 strand french braid, or of course if you used the 4 or 5 strand french braid in the front swooped up into a mess in the back.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment