Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 8!!!!



I can't believe it's already Day 8!!  Here is another faux hawk take.  I can't get enough of them...  This one was super fast and easy!  I put my hair up in a pony, then split the pony into three different parts, front, center and back.  First I pinned the front section down the center of my head all the way up to the front.  Next I did the same with the back section(except I obviously went to the back).   With the middle section I used bobby pins to secure it wherever it looked like the body was lacking or there were pins showing, basically using it to really round out the look.  DONE.  Easy peasy.  Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a cool profile and also, I would love to see this outfit. AND your hair is great! :) I wonder how wierd this would look on me...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. Thanks. It is probably one of my favorite outfits ever. I would LOVE to see you try this.

    ReplyDelete