Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 21!!!



Prom 2012, here I come!!!






Another try at the knot...still doesn't work...just checking.  Anyone tried it with straight hair yet?
I don't know why I feel the need to add extras, but I do.  These last pictures are another fail at the knot look.  On to the real look of this post.  I call it prom 2012.  This wasn't actually that difficult, but I can't say how difficult it would be with straight hair.  I sectioned off about an inch or two of hair all along my hairline and then started off center(of course) and did a french braid in either direction ending both in the middle in the back.  I tied this off with an elastic temporarily.  I then took random, but mostly even amounts of hair and rolled them up, as if there was a curler I was wrapping it around until I got to my scalp and then I used bobby pins to secure the little rolls.  I did this until all of the hair that wasn't braided was up.  Lastly I took the elastic out of the end of the braids and used the same process to secure them up.  Done.  As always, let me know if you have any questions!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment