Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!! Day 25!!!




This was a bit complicated to figure out, but I like the final outcome.  I got the original inspiration from pinterest.  I love how this girl had it done, but her hair is also much longer than mine.  No biggie.  I started a regular braid about half way down the back of my head, braiding about 4 inches.  I then grabbed a few strands of hair from underneath and wrapped them around the braid a couple of times.  Incorporating the rest of that hair, I started a french braid, randomly leaving out chunks of hair, wrapping that hair around the braid and then incorporating it back in.  When all of my hair was in the braid I continued with the braid, still leaving out chunks of hair, wrapping them around a couple of times and then incorporating it back into the braid.  At the end of the braid I secured it with an elastic and I was done.  I love that it didn't require any bobby pins.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment