Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of HAIR!!!! Day 13!!!



This is one of my favorite styles for sure.  This was trial and error.  I started out trying to do a high bubble pony because I just can't do a regular pulled back pony tail.  It's the no volume thing, I guess.  My hair has been so HUGE(until now, thanks to motherhood:)) it makes me feel silly or even inappropriate to do anything without volume.  Like I am exposing too much or something.  I don't know.  It's weird.  ANYWAY.  I couldn't just stay with the bubble pony by itself, so I added a head wrap to see if that would do any magic on it's own.  It was still a no go, so, of course, I went back to a faux hawk idea...and here is where I ended up and I LOVE it.  I just tucked the end of the pony into the front of the wrap and voila!  So quick and easy.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment